Monday, September 22, 2008

I caught a Fish and it was this Big..........

They have a Fishing program called Pathway To Fishing , This program teaches the kids the right way to fish and how to be a conservationist for fishing so that our next generation will have those same opportunities to fish. Tanner and Kylie wanted to take the class so i signed them up. we spent the morning going to the class and then afterword we went fishing in a near by pond. ( Lions pond).

All work and no play ( for now ,until class is over )



Getting a little practice in before we head to the pond





She's a keeper...........


We saw the fish and tried to catch them but they were just to small that they wouldn't stay on the line. We still had fun trying and it was a nice day to enjoy the weather and the company. Tanner brought his friend Micheal along, you would have thought they were fishing for sharks with the tackle they brought. I am sure the jigs were bigger than the fish themselves. Tanner is trying to talk rick into Ice Fishing.


Here fishy , fishy, fishy

No injuries thank goodness.....


I've got a bite.......


She has daddy Hook , Line and Sinker....

3 comments:

BERRETT'S said...

Fun day! I am hooked to your kids too. What cuties!

Ramanda said...

I bet you were a zombie that day!! I totally kept you up was too late! You are a very good mom for taking them when you could have totally blown it off! I know I would have!

Liza said...

Hot Lips, I'm gonna Luv you forever!! There's a really GOOD lookin guy in one of this pictures!!!