Monday, September 22, 2008

Where in the world is.......Dinosaur City

On our way home from our Ward Temple Day we went through a little city just outside of the Utah State line. I had to stop and take a picture of their city sign, the kids thought that it would be cool to live in this town. Even the church was called Dinosaur Church. It was a little town, it took us all about 2 minutes to get through it and that includes the 1 minute that i took to take these pictures. But i thought, what a cute name and i bet every kid thinks its awesome.





Look what is on top of the street signs little dinosaurs...way cute......

3 comments:

BERRETT'S said...

I have never known anyone to be excited about Dinosaur! Just Kidding when it is new I guess it is really cool. They had to change the name ask me why sometime. ;) It was a great day!

christine said...

my kids always love driving through that town, too. they always ask me if there are dinosaur fossils around, and if we can go find them.

Rifle Fam said...

Our kids love the dinosaur statues--their only complaint is that the fun is over as soon as it begins.
--Erica