Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things that go Bump in the Night






We decided to sleep on the tramp tonight and what a sight it was. Tanner wanted to tell ghost stories so went and got the flash light and started our scary stories. They weren't really scary in that sense of the word, But scary how hilarious they were and how funny the kids were while telling them. Kylie's was a about a bear that was nice. Tanners was about moose. Sydneys was about a princess. wow totally scary...... so it was my turn. hee.hee I told the famous story of " I gotcha where i want yah now i'm gonna eat yah.... Remember . Lets just just say i got them good.


Kylie wanted her picture taken, its was pretty dark so i couldn't see what she was up to until the flash went off. Her head was no longer there. She is such a clever girl...


Then there was Tanner who tried but couldn't hide his head to well... i guess he was trying to be Qwazmotto ( the Hunchback of Notre Dame ).


Sydney just wanted a picture of her with the flash light trying to be scary during our ghost stories.


We had so much fun ,Rick had to work early so he did not get the chance to sleep out there. The stars were really pretty so were the bugs... j/k i ended up going in around 5:00. a.m. My kids like to roll and kick and move all over when they sleep and i was getting kicked and punched and bitten ( by bugs of course, they must love my blood cause the kids hardly got touched) They want to do this every night crazy kids....



5 comments:

The Hoyt Family said...

Sounds way fun...well sorta..I think I would go in after they all fell asleep.. heeheehee

Ramanda said...

So I am pretty sure Tanner was being The Great Cornholio ha ha!!!

I can't believe you remember that joke! I always secretly liked it when I was a kid cause I picked my boogers too BUT I didn't eat mine!

Great stuff!

christine said...

that is so great! i love that you slept out there with them. my girls wanted to try sleeping on the tramp last summer, but came in after it got dark 'cause they were too scared of all the noises. sounds like you guys had a blast!

The Hoyt Family said...

Hey girl I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for more details:)

Leah Tolle said...

Sounds like so much fun! What great memories for them to have the rest of their lives! Our boys have attempted sleeping out on the trampoline before, but have never been brave enough to do it. Maybe we'll have to try it with them.