Monday, July 21, 2008

Pretty In Pink



Kylie's Dance Academy put on the ballet of Sleeping Beauty. Kylie was way excited. They actually did a really good job. It was so cute to see all of the girls all dressed in cute tutu's. Kylie's class were part of the good fairies. Heather and Christine took some really good pic's of Kylie and her class, mine did not turn out as well. I love the pic of kylie and her class in the black and white pic. They are were watching the play when they weren't in it. Its just so sweet and cute and so innocent (which i want Kylie to stay as long as possible) The only problem we have is now Sydney thinks that she gets to have kylie's outfit now that she is not in the play and it seems to be a never ending battle who gets it now.....:) (Kylie is the 3rd one on the right)

9 comments:

Candice said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much she looks like you Tracy!! I have missed you SO much girl!! How are ya??

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Hey Tracy I am so glad you have a blog now. We have missed you guys so much. It will be fun catching up with you on your blog.

The Page Family said...

Welcome to the blog world!! It looks great!!

BERRETT'S said...

Welcome love your Blog! I love the B&W picture it is beautiful.

christine said...

i love it! glad you finally are up and running now, it will be fun to check out! great pictures and fun posts. that cub scout night was such a riot, we had a great time.

Ratchfords said...

I am SO glad you are blogging! I miss you and it will be so fun to see what you're up to! And Kylie IS looking a lot like you - what a pretty girl!

Our blog is ratchfords.blogspot.com

Ramanda said...

Woo hoo!!! You are now officially COOL!!!! You and I get to be blog buddies (whether you like it or not!)!!!!
Make sude you leave me tons of comments and I will do the same for you!!! I scratch your back, you scratch mine!!!

Love your face!!!

Lesly said...

Tracy, thank you so much for allowing me to visit your blog. I really, really like the black and white picture. It looks like somehting that should be hung in a gallery somewhere. Take care and have a great evening! When you have a chance come over and visit my blog.

The Hoyt Family said...

Wow she really looks like you here in this pict... wow dejavu