Thursday, July 3, 2008

A chip off the old block




Saturday Night as i was flipping the hamburgers, the girls were in the hot tub swimming around. They decided to put their goggles on and try to see under water, when out of the blue the stairs in the hot tub jumped and bite Kylie in the tooth, or should i say she tried to take a bite out of it. Needless to say the stairs won and Kylie was left holding the chip. I called the dentist, he said to bring her in on Monday. I took the before and after picture to show what a wonderful job he did. If all goes well she won't need a crown until she is in her teens.


When she chipped her tooth all you could hear between the tears and sobs was


" My Precious Tooth" We had a nick name of chip or chippy for a few days but we can't call her that now.

2 comments:

Stacy and Angela said...

Oh my precious tooth! How cute! Tell her Katelyn has a chipped tooth too, but luckily for katelyn it's her baby tooth so she has one more chance!!! Love ya guys!!

The Hoyt Family said...

Oh my word tracy she looks alot like you and your mom. I see alot of your mom in her.. Wow..