Friday, August 29, 2008

Rise and Shout.....


Yeah Baby, its that time a year again when we like to fly our colors for the whole world to see. Well maybe not the whole world but at least Rifle Colorado to see. If you drive by our house on almost every Saturday and some times Thursdays you will see a flag flying. I went to school at USU and i am an Aggie but growing up i was a cougar and thats what we get really excited for around here. Their first game is this Saturday, Rick and I love college ball, its just plan better then those Pro's ( which we still like to watch but college is tons better) It should be a great year and we can't wait . Hopefully we will be able to go to at least one if not at least we have them on comcast which is better than nothing.

3 comments:

Ratchfords said...

SInce I am a true Aggie, I will not comment on this "offensive" post, but I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you're blogging! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! I miss you!
Erin

christine said...

i loved my years at byu, they were some of the most fun times of my life! i will always be a cougar fan, they are still fun to watch.

Ramanda said...

GO UTES!!!!!

Ha ha just teasing! Don't beat me up for posting this please!